Welcome to Drs. Boyd
We look forward to meeting you and caring for your dental health.
The information below will start you on your way to becoming our patient.
Before Your First Appointment
Please feel free to complete our paper work at home. Please use the button below to download a printable PDF.
New Patient Forms
At Your First Appointment
- Your first appointment will be comprehensive and scheduled for at least one hour with the doctor, but please allow a little extra time for your visit.
- Dr. Boyd will review your medical and dental history to determine how best to treat you.
- He will listen to and discuss your dental concerns, take necessary dental x-rays, complete a hard and soft tissue exam, a head, neck and TMJ evaluation.
- He will then discuss the findings with you and recommend a customized treatment plan and recommend a hygiene schedule tailored to your needs.
- Follow-up hygiene appointments will generally be scheduled every six months for an hour, but may be adjusted depending on your specific needs.
Your dental health is very important to us, so we always try to find a payment option that affords you the best care possible. Payment for routine dental services is expected on the day of service. Payment can be made by check, cash, and major credit cards. We also offer third-party financing through Lending Club.
Our office is committed to helping you receive reimbursement from your insurance company as quickly as possible. While we do not participate in any insurance plan, we do file most claims electronically which speeds your reimbursement. If you prefer to handle your own claim submission, please let us know so we may provide you with the proper documentation. If you are new to our office, have changed employers or if your employer has changed carriers, kindly provide your most recent employer and insurance information to our patient coordinators. This will allow us to help you receive timely reimbursements. Please verify that your employer’s policy allows you to select the dentist of your choice by offering out-of-network benefits.
Please note: Unlike most medical insurance plans which provide greater reimbursement for complicated and sophisticated treatment, many dental insurance plans reduce or limit reimbursement for such procedures. Many dental insurance carriers have an annual maximum of $1000 to $2000 regardless of your dental needs.
Flexible Spending (FSA)
Many of our patients find flexible spending accounts permit them to afford and help plan for their necessary dentistry.
We respect your time; we try hard to maximize your treatment at every appointment and minimize the number of visits needed to complete it. When scheduling your appointments we ask you to commit to the time and date reserved. We make every effort to see you in a timely fashion and to contact you when caring for another patient will significantly delay your appointment. We understand that scheduling conflicts can occur sometimes. We ask that you give us at least one full business day's notice if you need to change an appointment. If you need special consideration, kindly discuss the circumstance with us.