October Invisalign Special With Drs. Boyd in Midtown Manhattan
If you have crowded, gapped or otherwise misaligned teeth, you know you’ve got to do something about them sooner or later. What are you waiting for? Straightening your teeth isn’t only good for your self-confidence — it’s also a benefit for your overall oral health. Many issues of decay or gum disease begin as teeth become more and more misaligned. Learn how you can get straighter teeth close to invisibly with Invisalign from Drs. Boyd, your trusted dentists in Midtown Manhattan. And this month, your invisible braces treatment is more affordable than ever!
Choose Invisalign to Straighten Your Teeth Discreetly
These days, straighter teeth don’t require metal braces and brackets. That’s because options like Invisalign allow you to improve your smile with clear, aligners. This solution is so discreet it’s unlikely anyone will ever notice you’re undergoing orthodontic treatment.
How Invisalign Works
The Invisalign system works with a series of thin, clear plastic trays custom fit to your unique mouth. Every two weeks you’ll switch out your tray, progressing to the next stage of the treatment. You’ll also meet with your dentist approximately every six weeks to make sure you’re progressing along well. Patients who have chosen this solution in our office confirm again and again what we already know: Invisalign is an effective solution that leaves you with the straight, beautiful smile you’ve been dreaming of often in less than one year.
Advantages of Invisalign
The benefits of Invisalign go beyond its invisibility. Beyond the fact that it’s one of the most subtle options in orthodontics, advantages include:
● It’s removable for good hygiene. That means you can brush and floss your teeth normally, which helps prevent the development of tooth decay and gum disease while you’re undergoing orthodontic treatment.
● You can eat whatever you want. The removability of Invisalign also means you can continue to eat whatever you want during your orthodontic treatment — something that’s not possible with traditional braces.
● Straighter teeth mean more cleansable teeth. This leads to fewer cavities and healthier gums. Properly positioned teeth are easier to brush and floss than teeth that are crowded, crooked, or spaced too far apart.
● Faster, easier dental cleanings. Because Invisalign uses no brackets or wires, your checkups are much easier, with no bulky hardware for your dental hygienist to clean around.
Take Advantage of the October Invisalign Special in Midtown Manhattan!
We know you’re intrigued by the idea of achieving the straighter smile you want, invisibly. Well now, you can make it happen more affordably than ever — that’s because Drs. Boyd is offering patients $500 off their Invisalign treatment!
The special offer includes:
● Free consultation
● $500 off Invisalign treatment
● Complimentary whitening gel
This amazing Invisalign special won’t last long. Schedule your appointment with Dr. Justin, Dr. Ned or Dr. Andrew of Drs. Boyd, P.C. — your trusted dentists on Madison Avenue — to take advantage of this offer today!